Tobias Portraiture is one of the premiere portrait studios in Nova Scotia owned and operated by T. Kirk Saint, Master of Photographic Arts and nationally Accredited Photographer. For over 20 years, Kirk has been known for the highest quality graduation, family and child portraiture including his custom paintings and the experience-based, Santa’s Workshoppe. Recently, we have added the athlete-based “Sportraits” and more additions are projected as we move into our new Truro location.
We are looking for a outgoing, friendly and organized “people person” who can work independently or as part of a small team. NO photographic skills needed. This is a Casual/Part-time position with opportunity for increased hours with company growth.
– Receptionist – greeting clients in-person and answering phone
– organize and maintain office
– scheduling of appointments
– helping to facilitate sales in-person, via internet and by phone
– search/create new leads
– data entry and file maintenance
– reviewing/answering email and social media inquiries
– maintaining our social media presence
– order packaging
– special projects as assigned
– High School Diploma
– some sales experience
– punctuality, time management and intermediate computer skills are required.
– local candidates will be given preference
EXTRA ASSETS – (desirable but not required)
– Mac & PC computer experience
– social media knowledge (Facebook, Twitter, Linked IN and Instagram)and understanding
– SEO knowledge
– photoshop skills
– knowledge of art
– open-minded and willingness to learn
– flexible and varying but almost all daytime (between 9 and 4)
– rare weekend hours (but scheduled well in advance)
– commensurate with skills and experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume or questions via EMAIL ONLY to email@example.com. Deadline is Friday, July 8, 2016 @ 4:00 p.m. Atlantic Daylight Savings Time.
Please DO NOT contact via any Social Media or by phone.
Only those candidates selected will be contacted.